Color Green (v2) Color Green (v2)

Undefined, but very intriguing

The song is a mess in dynamics, they just don't fit. The theme is nice, calming, powerful, but it stays boring. I see little change from start to finish, with only a few small additions. The song is very nice, but the lack of power or a strong climax puts the song below where it could be.

RyanAvx responds:

I see :D Thank you for your comments. I'll have a look into the dynamics, maybe making it start queit then as more instruments come in make it louder. I will also go about adding in some additions to the song like maybe an extra part and some instrument bits to make it seem less boring :D

~`Song of Storms`~ ~`Song of Storms`~

Extremely nice, but much too basic

I found that the song was very nice in its core structure, but lacked in every other way. It is not much more than a very strong base, but needs finishing touches to make it less repetitive and more engaging.

Rhyhart responds:

Yea it's very simple I know what you mean. I'll mess around with it when I get a chance. Thanks for the review!!

Space Reggae (1st Rendition) Space Reggae (1st Rendition)

Not both, but something different.

I have to say that you can hear both the techno and reggae, but neither stick out, and it sounds pretty awesome because of that. Great balance, good ideas. Not much could be added. Very nice.

mr-jazzman responds:

hey man, thanks for the awesome review. I guess it IS something different entirely, isn't it? =) maybe it's its own genre, who knows? lol. but anyway man, i really appreciate your feedback. it means well that i can create something that people can enjoy =)